Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Save Money on Your Home Energy Bills-What is a Heat Manager?


Beckett Corporation guarantees to save you 10-20% on your home heating fuel oil. If you were wondering what a heat manager is and does here is a brief explanation, you can visit their website to get the full details. This is a relatively inexpensive installation (around $350-$450) so you can usually get your return on investment within a year or two at today's energy costs.




Here is a brief overview:


The HeatManager™ fuel economizer is the newest advance in boiler controls for residential boilers. It works with any fuel, and improves hot water home heating systems. And, it's guaranteed to reduce heating fuel consumption by at least 10%!
Beckett HeatManager™ boiler controls improve the efficiency of most gas, oil, or propane-fired residential boiler home heating systems, resulting in fuel and energy savings. It automatically adjusts the burner run pattern to match the system's heat load, substantially improving efficiency. You will experience lower gas, propane and heating oil bills, while improving boiler efficiency.
The HeatManager™ boiler control adds patented, state-of-the-art microprocessor technology to the boiler to optimize the overall heating system efficiency. When installed on a new or existing boiler heating system, HeatManagerboiler controls reduce fuel consumption, wear on parts, flue emissions, and electrical usage.
Best of all, lower heating bills are guaranteed! You will experience a savings of 10 to 20% in heating fuel usage with the Beckett HeatManager™ boiler control.
Make your home more comfortable and energy-efficient today! Read all of the benefits of our boiler controls for more reasons how HeatManager™ saves fuel and money.









free home warranty quote I free septic system warranty quote I free credit reports I national oil heat research organization I stop home foreclosure free info I free debt relief plan I free homeowners insurance quotes I sell or rent your timeshare I build your own energy saving products I download shed,barn,cabin plans I solar panel design plans I worlds best compost I almost free furniture I low cost curb appeal I home staging business I worldwide house sitters directory I caretakers directory/job search I help feed millions of people I down loadable real estate forms I lifelock protect your identity I six figure yearly income I forex trading auto pilot I credit card cash advance offers I loan officer training 101 I jobseeker.com


This article may be used for content on your website, blog or newsletter. It must be used in it's entirety, including this text, without any alterations to content or the links within the content. P.R. Man is an expert in the Home Improvement and Home Energy Solution fields.




1 comment:

  1. If you are considering the Beckett Heat Manager, you should look at the Intellicon HW+ which is the more sophisiticated version, they are both manufactured by Intellidyne, both guaranteed to save at least 10% on fuel costs or you get your money back, but the Intellicon HW+ has a 15 year mfg warranty and it has a host of additional functionality in addition to a LCD panal that gives the homeowner feedback on the state of the boiler, they are sold on ebay for about $225 for the do it yourself kind of person or installed for about the same as the Heat manager see link: http://stores.ebay.com/Green-Heating-Systems

    ReplyDelete